Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

I know, I know. It's been awhile since my last post. Unfortunately, I don't really have any new pictures to share with you of my current progress on the pieces I'm presently stitching. What I do I have, however, is some news about the crazy stuff that's been going on since my last post, and it may give you some idea as to why it's been so long since my last post.

First off..I wasn't able to post because my blog was mistakenly marked as spam and thus the Blogger blocked any more postings. I got that all straightened out pretty quickly though, and as you can see I am able to post once more. :D

In other news...I've got less hours at work this month which means more time for cross-stitch. (It does also mean less money which is frustrating.) I also won and received an old Dimensions kit off of Ebay which I am eager to begin. I've decided I will wait until I finish at least one of my other projects first though. The kit is called 'The Ballet' and I believe it is now out of print, but I suppose I could be mistaken. Ebay seems to be the only place it can be found anymore and I think I took the last one. Sorry...sort of. :D

My dad's 'Fireman Sampler' is looking quite lovely. It is nearly finished which is very exciting. I think I may have it done by Saturday; Monday at the latest. That also means I will be able to start my new Dimensions "Ballet" kit! XD

I'll post some pictures later tonight, though it may be later this weekend. Sorry for the delay in postings!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Diary of a Dreamer. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree