Friday, October 3, 2008

Majestic Eagle

Well, I still haven't been able to get on a computer and upload pictures of my progress on various pieces but I have made some progress on the 'Majestic Eagle'. Here is a link to what it should look like when finished. So far I've got the start of both wings finished, and am progressing quite nicely on the black thread. I'm focusing on completing the eagle first, and then the background, since it's more fun to me that way. I hope I can put up some pictures soon; I may set an alarm and sneak onto the other computer (which has my photos) while everyone's sleeping so I can let you all see what my pieces are looking like.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Diary of a Dreamer. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree